Slow Cooker Nutella-Coconut Pudding Cake
Makes 4-6 servings
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/3 cup coconut milk (divided)
1 Tbsp oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup shredded coconut (plus more for serving)
1/4 cup Nutella
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup white sugar
Vanilla ice cream, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, 1/3 cup coconut milk, oil, vanilla and 1/4 cup coconut. Whisk until smooth and then stir in Nutella.
2. Pour batter into a greased slow cooker (3 quart works well).
3. Mix sugar and cocoa powder together and sprinkle on top of batter in slow cooker.
4. Bring 1 cup of coconut milk to boil and pour over the batter in the slow cooker. (Do not stir)
5. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 3 hours (depending how hot your slow cooker cooks and how big of a slow cooker you use)
6. Scoop out cake into individual bowls and drizzle with the chocolate sauce. Top with additional coconut, if desired. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Fact: Anything with Nutella is awesome.
Need I say more?
This cake is decadent, delicious and perfect with vanilla ice cream. Or better yet, with coconut ice cream. That would be awesome.
5 stars. Double it, if you're having company.