Today is the opportunity of a lifetime. I’ve teamed up with a group of incredible bloggers, Oh Sweet Basil Favorite Family Recipes, Sweet Treats and More, The Recipe Critic, Baking with Blondie, Something Swanky, Taste and Tell, Your Cup of Cake, Brassy Apple and Life of a Passeri to give away LASIK eye surgery worth $4800 to one lucky winner!
Just scroll to the bottom of the post to enter! And, just by entering you’ll be sent an exclusive discount from Davis Vision. (just in case you’re not the lucky winner).
Carrian (Oh Sweet Basil) was the mastermind behind getting this giveaway together. She’s been working hard behind the scenes with Davis Vision to arrange everything. A group of bloggers, myself included, all went to Davis Vision to tour the facility the other night. But what Carrian’s husband (Cade) didn’t know was that he would be getting the surprise of his life…Lasik Surgery!!! It was so fun to see his face when he found out the news. He even teared up a little (of course then the rest of us did as well).
|Cade, right after he found out he was getting Lasik! Stunned!|
Apparently, Cade has been wanting Lasik for years and even specified when the time did come that they could afford it, he wanted it done at Davis Vision. The reason? Well here are a few of them:
- Dr. Davis has performed over 25,000 vision correction procedures
- Every person has seen an improvement in vision.
- Advanced Blade Free LASIK can have outcomes as good as 20/15
- Dr. Davis has several options available because everyone has different eyes.
- Some who weren’t candidates in the past are now candidates due to technology advancements.
- Dr. Davis also performs ICL and cataract surgery.
- Dr. Davis helped develop the technology that is used in LASIK as an electrical engineer in the 1980’s
- Care Credit is available to patients who qualify, (0% interest is never a bad thing)
- Dr Davis and his staff are kind, and more concerned with the patient and what a great privilege it is to change their life through corrected vision than prices, gimmicks etc. (This was a really big deal for us)
- Lasik is performed with the intralase laser which means that the surgery is less complicated, lower risk and easier to recover from versus the blade procedure. Plus it only takes 10-15 minutes to do it!
|Cade hugging Carrian after finding out the surprising news he was getting Lasik that evening.|
So are you convinced that the only place to get Lasik is at Davis Vision Center??? I am! I can’t wait to do Lasik sometime soon. I’ve been wearing contacts for 20 years and it will be sweet not to have to worry about them anymore!
Enter the giveaway below and not only will you receive a special discount just in case you don’t win, but if you do you’ll receive a $4800 surgery for free!!!