Meat and potatoes with a cheesy crispy topping made fast in your Instant Pot.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (I used 93/7)
- 1 cup diced onion
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 pound Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 oz) can green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup french-fried onions
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Add in the onions. Brown for about 5 minutes. Stir in the crushed red pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add in the potatoes. Scoop the soup on top of the potatoes and then dump in the green beans.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with cheese and french fried onions. If you have an air fryer lid place it on top and air fry for 3 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot