- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp sriracha sauce (plus more for serving)
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- Green onion, optional
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Place turkey, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, sriracha and salt in the slow cooker. Use a large spoon to break up the meat as much as possible.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or on HIGH for 2-4 hours. Break up the meat with a spoon and give a good stir.
- Serve meat wrapped up in lettuce and top with extra sriracha, sesame seeds and green onions, if desired.
Ideal slow cooker size: 3-4 quart