A one pot meal with tender red potatoes, sweet corn, fresh green beans and smoked sausage. A perfect summer meal with tons of flavor.
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 cup water or broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 ½ pounds petite red potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 (13 oz) package smoked sausage of your choice, sliced into half inch rounds
- ½ pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 ears of corn, husked and cut into thirds
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into 8 small pieces
- In a small bowl stir together the salt, celery seed, smoked paprika, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley.
- Add water to the slow cooker. Add in the bay leaf. Toss in the potatoes, sausage, beans, corn and butter. Then add in the seasonings and toss to evenly spread them throughout.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Scoop into servings dishes and drizzle each dish with a tablespoon of the remaining juices.
I used my Ninja Auto-iQ 6 Quart Slow Cooker.*
- Category: One Pot Meal
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American