An easy all in one pot meal of smoked sausage, potatoes, onion and cabbage. Dump everything into the crock and walk away!
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup of sliced onions
- 1 (12 oz) package of precooked smoked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 pound (about 3 medium) yellow or red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 small head of cabbage, cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp butter, cut into 6 pieces
- Pour chicken broth into the slow cooker. Then add in the onion slices, smoked sausage, potatoes, cabbage and finally the butter. Toss a bit and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Scoop into serving bowls and enjoy! Salt and pepper to taste.
- Method: Slow Cooker