Tender shredded chicken coated with a honey mustard sauce and then served with pickles on top of freshly baked buns.
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs/breasts (or a combination of the two)
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ cup mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Buns and sliced pickles for serving
- Add chicken broth and chicken to slow cooker. Sprinkle the seasoned salt on the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken with tongs and shred.
- In a bowl stir together the mustard, honey, mayonnaise and pepper. Stir the chicken into the sauce. Coat the chicken well. Salt to taste.
- Serve chicken on buns with pickles.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4-6 hours
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American