Tender, moist shredded roast beef rolled up in a soft flour tortilla and topped with melty mozzarella cheese. Dip it in au jus sauce for best results!
- 2–3 lbs beef chuck roast
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can Campbell’s Condensed French Onion Soup?
- 1 (8 oz) jar pickled banana pepper rings
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Place roast in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with french onion soup, entire contents of jar of pickled banana peppers and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8-12 hours. Or until beef is fork tender. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Shred the beef and use tongs to put it on tortillas. Add cheese and if wanted, tomatoes and lettuce. Ladle liquid from the slow cooker into cups and dip tacos into sauce.