Sweet and spicy tender pieces of saucy chicken made in your slow cooker.
- 1 ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- ¼ cup sriracha
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch + 1 Tbsp cold water
- Place your chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl stir together the sriracha, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic. Pour it over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Place chicken on a platter. Then stir together the cornstarch and cold water and add it into the slow cooker with the sauce. Turn the slow cooker to high and let the sauce thicken for a few minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve.
I used my Ninja Auto-iQ 6 Quart Slow Cooker.*
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker