- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- ½ tsp salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- ½ cup Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups washed spinach
- 2 cups cubed ham
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl beat the eggs. Then add in the half and half, salt, pepper, cheeses, spinach and ham. Stir. Pour mixture into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or on LOW for 5 hours.
- Slice the quiche and serve.
Ideal slow cooker size: 6 quart oval or 3 quart casserole slow cooker
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours