This post was sponsored by Sargento Foods as part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I bet you didn’t know you could make quiche in the slow cooker. I like to make crustless quiche for a healthier, gluten free alternative. It tastes amazing for brunch or sometimes I make this as a “breakfast for dinner.” I like to use fresh spinach in this recipe to give it a pop of color and some extra nutrition.
Slow Cooker Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- ½ tsp salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- ½ cup Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups washed spinach
- 2 cups cubed ham
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl beat the eggs. Then add in the half and half, salt, pepper, cheeses, spinach and ham. Stir. Pour mixture into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or on LOW for 5 hours.
- Slice the quiche and serve.
Ideal slow cooker size: 6 quart oval or 3 quart casserole slow cooker