This post was sponsored by Sargento Foods as part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I bet you didn’t know you could make quiche in the slow cooker. I like to make crustless quiche for a healthier, gluten free alternative. It tastes amazing for brunch or sometimes I make this as a “breakfast for dinner.” I like to use fresh spinach in this recipe to give it a pop of color and some extra nutrition.Print
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- 1/2 cup Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups washed spinach
- 2 cups cubed ham
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl beat the eggs. Then add in the half and half, salt, pepper, cheeses, spinach and ham. Stir. Pour mixture into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or on LOW for 5 hours.
- Slice the quiche and serve.
Ideal slow cooker size: 6 quart oval or 3 quart casserole slow cooker