- 2 lbs cauliflower florets
- 2 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 chopped green onions (green and white parts)
- 1 (12 oz) package of frozen broccoli florets
- 3 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- Add the cauliflower, chicken broth, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, salt, pepper and green onions to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Pour the contents of the slow cooker into a blender. Puree (making sure to vent for the steam). Pour the cauliflower puree back into the slow cooker.
- Stir in the broccoli, Parmesan and cream. Cover the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and salt and pepper to taste. Ladle into bowls and top with extra cheese, if desired.
- Serving Size: 6 servings