- 2 lbs 4 oz yellow potatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup diced chives
- Wash potatoes and cut into quarters. Place in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt, olive oil, garlic powder and black pepper. Use a spoon to stir the potatoes and coat evenly with oil and spices.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle evenly with cheddar and chives. Put the lid back on and let the cheese all melty for a few minutes (like 5 minutes). Serve immediately.
Ideal slow cooker size: Casserole Crock