An easy slow cooker recipe for a indulgent, cheesy and creamy corn dish that is perfect for a special holiday meal.
- 3 lbs frozen corn
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into 8 cubes
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- Combine corn, cream cheese, butter, milk and sugar in slow cooker. Stir a little.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours, or until cream cheese is melted and corn is heated through.
- Stir gently and add in salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the grated cheddar.
- Serve and enjoy.