Shredded chicken coated with buffalo sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles is wrapped up in crisp lettuce leaves. You can make these flavorful lettuce wraps with just 4 ingredients!
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I used mild)
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Lettuce leaves, washed (I used romaine but you can use iceberg, if you prefer)
- Place chicken and water in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. If the chicken is frozen, cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Drain and discard the water. Shred the chicken and pour in the buffalo sauce. Stir in the celery, if desired.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken down the middle of a lettuce leaf. Top with 1 Tbsp of blue cheese crumbles. Wrap up and eat immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4-6 hours
- Method: Slow Cooker