An easy to make, hearty dinner of cubed potatoes, ground beef, cheddar and crumbled bacon. Lots of delicious flavors in one pot.
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken or beef broth
- 2 pounds (about 6 medium) russet potatoes, cubed
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- ½ cup grated medium or sharp cheddar cheese
- Add the beef, ranch dressing mix, broth, potatoes and chili powder into the slow cooker. Stir a bit.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Toss in the bacon and cheddar. Stir.
- Scoop into serving bowls and enjoy!
I used my Ninja Auto-iQ 6 Quart Slow Cooker.*
- Category: Beef
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American