Cubed potatoes in a cheesy sour cream and onion sauce made fast in your Instant Pot. With only 5 ingredients this recipe comes together in a snap.
- 6 medium Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) packet onion soup mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into bottom of Instant Pot. Place potatoes into a steamer basket and drop the steamer basket into the Instant Pot. Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Remove the steamer basket and set aside. Discard the water. Add sour cream, onion soup mix, cheese and milk into Instant Pot. Stir well, until combined. Fold in the potatoes until they are covered with the sauce.
- Cover the Instant Pot with an air fryer lid and air fry at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. (If you don’t have an air fryer lid you can skip this step). Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Side
- Method: Instant Pot