- 5 or 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (13.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp dried tarragon (or you can use about 3 times as much fresh)
- 1 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
- Salt and pepper
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl combine the cream of chicken soup, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, tarragon and tapioca. Stir.
- Spoon over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart