Recipe for Slow Cooker Egg, Spinach and Ham Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole with Eggs, Sausage, Potatoes and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole with Spinach, Mushrooms and Peppers
What Slow Cooker Did You Use?
For this recipe I used my 6 quart oval Kitchenaid slow cooker. I love this slow cooker (you can see me talking about it in a video here). It cooks low and evenly. I love the medium heat choice because most slow cookers that I’ve seen only have the option of cooking on low or high. If you’re going to buy just one slow cooker, this is the one that I recommend.
A healthy and easy recipe for a breakfast casserole that you can have any time of day.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup (packed) baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup ham, diced
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper, milk, yogurt, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder together until smooth.
- Stir in the mushrooms, spinach, cheese, and ham.
- Spray KitchenAid 6-Quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour eggs mixture into the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 90 minutes-2 hours. Eggs should be set.
- Slice and serve for breakfast or dinner.
Send Me Free Slow Cooker Recipes
Thanks for stopping by! Do you love crockpot recipes? Wish you had more good ones that your family would actually eat? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below. This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.
This post contains affiliate links for Amazon. Each time you purchase something from Amazon that I’ve linked to I get a few pennies. Thanks so much for supporting my blog!