- Italian Anisette Cookies from A Family Feast
- Cranberry Orange Nut Cookies from Apron Strings
- Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Stuffed Cookies from Barbara Bakes
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies + Pumpkin Spice Kisses from Bless this Mess
- Soft Maple Sugar Cookies from Crumbs and Chaos
- Graham Cracker Log from Hoosier Homemade
- Rugelach Bars from Let’s Dish
- Pepper Jelly Cornmeal Thumbprints from Letty’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies from Love from the Oven
- Linzer Cookies from Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Surprise-inside Christmas Stocking from Munchkin Munchies
- Chocolate M&M Cookies from Oh, Sweet Basil
- White Chocolate Pecan Snowball Cookies from Rose Bakes
- Chocolate Toffee Cranberry Cookies from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Cherry Almond Bars from Your Homebased Mom
- Spiced Eggnog Cookies from Will Cook for Smiles
Christmas means cookies to so many of us and what better to have with cookies thank milk??? But there are too many who will go without either this year. Many of us donate to local charities this time of year. But have you ever considered donating milk to your food pantry? Milk is something that is SO needed but rarely gets donated.
Visit www.santasmilkdrive.com to donate milk! Simply type in your zip code and the donation you make will be distributed to a food bank in you own area, so you know you are doing good in your very own community!
P.S. Make sure to join in all the foodie fun on Facebook!