If you’re a fan of avocados you’ll love these deviled eggs with a Mexican twist!
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 2 tomatillos, husked , rinsed and cut in half
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks. Place yolks in a mixing bowl. Place whites on a serving platter and set aside.
- Add yogurt, avocados, lime juice, salt, pepper, cilantro and tomatillos into the mixing bowl with the yolks. Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. (If you don’t have an immersion blender, place all ingredients into a regular blender and blend until smooth).
- Spoon the avocado-egg mixture into the cavities of the egg whites.
- Serve and enjoy!