An easy and delicious meat and potato casserole that is made quickly in your Instant Pot.
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes (I peeled mine)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Frank’s hot sauce (optional)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 (15 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into bottom of Instant Pot. Add potatoes to a steamer basket and then lower the basket into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and lock the lid into place. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook time to 1 minute for barely done potatoes or 2 minutes for softer potatoes. When time is up move the valve to venting and remove the steamer basket. Set aside.
- While the potatoes are cooking add cream cheese, milk, garlic powder, pepper, onion powder and wing sauce to a bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip the mixture until creamy. Set aside.
- Dump the water out of the bottom of the Instant Pot and dry it out. Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in the ground beef and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain any excess grease. Stir in the kosher salt.
- Gently stir in the potatoes, the cream cheese mixture and the corn.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and use an air fryer lid to melt the cheese (300 degrees for 3 minutes). If you don’t have an air fryer lid then put on the normal lid and turn the pot to the “keep warm” setting and let the cheese melt for about 5-10 minutes.
- Scoop onto plates and serve.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot