- 1 (6 oz) box Horizon Pasta Shells and White Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Bring 6 cups of water to boil. Add in the dry pasta shells and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- While pasta is boiling, dice and prepare the veggies.
- When the pasta has been boiling for 8 minutes, add in the peppers and corn. Cook for the remaining 2 minutes. Check the pasta for doneness.
- Drain pasta in colander and put back into pan.
- Add milk, butter and cheese sauce mix. Stir to combine and let the butter melt completely.
- Fold in black beans, cumin, pepper and olives, Salt to taste. Scoop into 4 individual serving plates/bowls. Top with slices of avocado. Enjoy!