Easy crockpot (or oven) casserole of a cross between cinnamon rolls and french toast.
- 2 (17.5 oz) cans of Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Frosting
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk or half and half
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Spray a 6 quart crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the cans and use kitchen shears or a serrated knife to cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces. Set the frosting aside.
- Place the cinnamon roll pieces into the bottom of the crockpot. Spread them out evenly.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, syrup, cinnamon and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls.
- Warm up one of the frosting cups in the microwave for 10 seconds and then drizzle it over the cinnamon rolls (reserve the second frosting for later).
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, or until cooked through.
- Remove the lid and drizzle the second frosting over the top. Serve and enjoy!
You can also make this in the oven. Make the recipe in a 9×13 inch pan and bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Slow Cooker or Oven