- 15 Ritz crackers
- 1 pound lean ground beef (I used 90/10)
- 1 (1 oz) packet onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce, divided
- 2 cups water
- 8 oz elbow macaroni noodles
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add Ritz crackers to a medium mixing bowl and smash until they are crumbs (I used a potato masher).
- Add in the beef, onion soup mix, egg, ketchup and ¼ cup of bbq sauce. Mix well with clean hands.
- Pat the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While meatloaf is baking make the mac and cheese in the Instant Pot. Pour 2 cups water into Instant Pot. Sprinkle in the macaroni. Add in the butter, kosher salt, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Stir in the milk and 1 ½ cups of the cheese.
- Once the meatloaf is done baking remove it from the oven. Spread remaining ¼ cup of bbq sauce over the top of meatloaf. Scoop the macaroni and cheese over the top. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheese on top the macaroni. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot and Oven