Potatoes with a creamy sour cream sauce topped with bacon, ham and cheese. This will become a family favorite!
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Wash the potatoes. Peel, if desired (I kept peels on) and cut into cubes (about half inch cubes). Place the cubed potatoes in a steamer basket.
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into Instant Pot. Lower the steamer basket into the Instant Pot. Cover and lock the lid into place. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Dump the potatoes into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Toss the potatoes with the melted butter and the seasoned salt.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese. Drop dollops of the mixture evenly over the potatoes.
- Evenly distribute the ham cubes, bacon and cheese over the top.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Top with green onions and serve.
- Category: Casserole
- Method: Instant Pot and Oven