Make copy cat Little Caesars Crazy Bread at home with a little help from your Instant Pot. These breadsticks are so addicting! I dare you to eat just one.
For the bread:
- 2 ¼ tsp instant yeast (aka rapid- or quick-rise yeast)
- 1 ¼ cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup powdered parmesan cheese
For the sauce:
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp basil
- ⅛ tsp marjoram
- ⅛ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp thyme
- Add yeast, water and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Let the yeast dissolve for a minute. Add oil, salt and flour into the bowl.
- Turn mixer on and knead the dough for 5 minutes. The dough should be a little sticky. If it is overly sticky then add in a bit more flour.
- Spray your Instant Pot with non-stick cooking spray. Add the dough into the liner. Set Instant Pot to yogurt function LESS (use adjust button to get it to less, it should say 24 hours). Cover Instant Pot with a glass lid or a plate and let it raise for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn the dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Use palms to press the dough out into a large rectangle. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 1 inch wide breadsticks.
- Turn oven to 400° F. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir the melted butter and garlic powder together. Once the breadsticks are baked, brush the melted butter all over the breadsticks. Then sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Stir all the sauce ingredients together. Dip breadsticks into sauce and enjoy!
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Bread
- Method: Instant Pot/Oven