For the pancake mix:
- 3 cups non fat powdered milk
- 9 cups soft white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup baking powder
- 1 Tbsp salt
For the pancakes:
- 1 cup mix
- ¾ cup water
- 1 Tbsp oil or melted butter
To make the mix:
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until well blended.
- Store in a large container with a tight fitting lid.
To make the pancakes:
- Preheat skillet.
- Blend together mix and water, using a whisk.
- Pour a small amount of batter onto the hot skillet. When the edges start to look dry and bubbles form on the top, turn pancakes over.
- When golden brown on the other side, remove and serve.
You can use a combination of whole wheat and white flour if you prefer.
Freeze leftovers in a Ziploc bag and warm in the microwave when you want to enjoy at a later time.