Creamy white cheddar macaroni and cheese made fast and easy in your Instant Pot! No need to worry about a pot of water boiling over. Easy peasy.
- 2 cups water or broth
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- 6 oz (1 ½ cups) shredded white cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup milk
- Pour water into Instant Pot. Sprinkle in the macaroni. Add in the butter, pepper and salt.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and move valve to venting. remove lid.
- Stir in cheeses and milk.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot