Rotini pasta, chicken, corn and bacon crumbles in a cream cheese sauce.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz) package rotini
- 3–4 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp minced dehydrated onion
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup milk (or half and half or cream)
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- Pour broth into Instant Pot. Sprinkle in the rotini. Dump the chicken on top of the pasta. Then add in the garlic, onion, pepper, salt, garlic powder, corn and cream cheese. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the milk, bacon, cheese and spinach.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Scoop onto plates and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot