Can’t choose between marinara or alfredo? Now you don’t have to! Try this easy dump and go Instant Pot pasta recipe that takes 5 minutes of prep!
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp Better than Bouillon chicken or vegetable base
- 1 (16 oz) box penne pasta
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (15 oz) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 oz) block of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pour water into Instant Pot. Stir in the bouillon.
- Sprinkle in the pasta evenly.
- Dump the marinara and alfredo over the pasta. Do not stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting to release any remaining pressure.
- Stir well. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. If desired, use the air fryer lid to “bake” the pasta at 350° F for 5 minutes.
- Scoop into bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot