Creamy fettuccine noodles with tender bites of chicken and vegetables with a slight sweet and savory twist from teriyaki sauce.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded to 1 inch thick)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine noodles
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inches long by 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 8 oz fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 bell pepper, cored and sliced (your choice of color)
- 1 cup half and half or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken into the bottom of Instant Pot and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, pepper and salt.
- Break the fettuccine in half and lay it in a criss-cross pattern on top of the chicken. Pour the broth into the pot.
- Layer the carrots on top of fettuccine, followed by the green beans and finally the bell pepper.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 6 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move the valve to venting to remove any remaining pressure. Remove the lid.
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute. In a bowl whisk together half and half, teriyaki sauce and cornstarch until smooth. Stir the mixture into the pot. The sauce will thicken quickly. Once sauce is thickened turn off your Instant Pot. Slice or cut the chicken or serve whole.
- Salt and pepper to taste (this is important depending on how salty your teriyaki sauce is). Serve the noodles, vegetables and chicken and enjoy! Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot