Seasoned cubes of beef pressure cooked until tender and then quickly seared for ultimate tenderness and ultimate flavor.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pound boneless chuck country style ribs
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Cut the beef into 1 inch cubes. Add beef into the Instant Pot. Stir in the Worcestershire, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper to coat the beef. Pour in the broth.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 20 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Use a slotted spoon to move the beef cubes to a plate. Discard the juices in the pot.
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says hot add in the oil. Add in the beef cubes and briefly sear for 1 minute. Turn off the pot and serve.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot