Tasty pork chops with hardly any ingredients. The creamy sauce tastes amazing! This recipe is low carb and gluten free.
- 1 ½ – 2 pounds of boneless pork chops (between ½ inch thick to ¾ inch thick)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chicken or beef broth
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch + 3 Tbsp water
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Salt and pepper the pork chops and sprinkle them evenly with onion powder. Pour the worcestershire sauce over the pork chops evenly and rub it into the chops.
- Add the broth into the Instant Pot. Place the pork chops into the Instant Pot as evenly as possible.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Move the pork chops to a platter.
- Turn the Instant Pot to the saute setting. In a small bowl stir the cornstarch and water together until smooth. Stir the mixture into the Instant Pot.
- In a small bowl stir about ¼ cup of the liquid mixture in the Instant Pot into the sour cream to temper it so that it doesn’t curdle. Add the sour cream into the pot. Stir until smooth. Stir in the parsley. Salt and pepper the sauce to taste. Once the sauce is thickened, turn off the Instant Pot.
- Serve the sauce over the top of the pork chops.
This can be a low carb recipe. Just leave out the cornstarch slurry.
To make gluten free just make sure your Worcestershire sauce is gluten free.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Instant Pot