The easiest meal with the most amazing results. Smoked sausage, fresh green beans, cubed potatoes and a couple of seasonings are cooked together quickly in your electric pressure cooker for an easy one pot, dump and press start meal.
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 oz) package of pre-cooked smoked sausage, sliced into quarter in pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow, red or Russet potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp butter, cut into 8 pieces
- Pour the water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Layer ⅓ of the sausage, ⅓ of the potatoes and ⅓ of the green beans. Repeat 2 more times.
- Sprinkle in the pepper, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Add in the butter pieces on top.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When the time is up let the pot sit for 3-5 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Gently stir. Scoop onto serving plates and enjoy.
You can use frozen green beans in the place of fresh.
- Category: Sausage
- Method: Instant Pot