A one pot meal with tender red potatoes, sweet corn, fresh green beans and smoked sausage. A perfect summer meal with tons of flavor.
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 cup water or broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 ½ pounds petite red potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 (13 oz) package smoked sausage of your choice, sliced into half inch rounds
- ½ pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 ears of corn, husked and cut into thirds
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into 8 small pieces
- In a small bowl stir together the salt, celery seed, smoked paprika, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley.
- Pour water into the bottom of the Instant Pot and add in the bay leaf.
- Add in the potatoes in an even layer. Sprinkle about half of the seasonings over the potatoes. Add in the sausage in an even layer. Add in the green beans in an even layer. Sprinkle the beans with half of the remaining seasonings. Add in the corn in an even layer. Sprinkle the corn with the rest of the seasonings. Add in the butter on top of the corn.
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. The pot will take a while to come to pressure. Once the minute of pressure cook time is up move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Toss the contents of the pot with tongs. Scoop onto serving dishes. Drizzle a tablespoon of the drippings onto each serving.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
A comment from a user said, “I added some frozen shrimp to the top of the pot and everything cooked perfectly! “
- Category: One Pot Meal
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American