The classic Velveeta and Rotel dip with sausage made in the Instant Pot. A cheesy queso dip perfect for parties, game day and potlucks.
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 (32 oz) container Velveeta cheese
- 2 (10 oz) cans Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chiles)
- ¼ – ½ cup milk
- Turn your Instant Pot sauté (more) setting. When display says HOT add in the sausage and break it up. Brown the sausage for 5 minutes. Then drain off the grease.
- Turn Instant Pot to the slow cooker setting (more). Cube the Velveeta and add it into the pot. Add in the Rotel. Cover Instant Pot and let the cheese melt and get warm for about 15-20 minutes. Then remove the lid and stir.
- Add in as much milk as needed to get dip to your desired consistency. Cover and let warm through for another 10 minutes.
- Turn Instant Pot to warm setting to keep dip warm. Serve with tortilla chips and/or raw veggies.
- Category: Dip
- Method: Instant Pot/Slow Cooker