Use your Instant Pot’s saute function to quickly make a double batch of rice krispy treats. Stir in some m&ms to make them even better.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispies
- Optional: 1 cup M&Ms
- Turn your Instant Pot to the saute function. Then use the adjust button to adjust it to the middle setting, “normal.”
- Once the pot says HOT on the display add in the butter and stir it until it melts. Once it is melted stir in the marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted and coated with butter.
- Remove the inner pot from the Instant Pot. Turn off your Instant Pot. Stir in the rice krispies and M&Ms.
- Pat the mixture into a buttered 9×13 inch pan.
- Let them sit for 10 minutes and then you can cut them and enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
This recipe is easy to double. Just double all the ingredients and keep the other instructions the same.
To make gluten free: Malto meal brand of crispy rice is gluten-free and delicious! Use that as a substitute and you’re good to go!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot