- 3 large yellow potatoes, cubed with (I left the skins on)
- 2 Tbsp Ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place cubed potatoes in the Instant Pot. Sprinkle the potatoes with the ranch dressing mix.
- Cut the butter into 8 pieces and distribute evenly into the pot. Pour in the water.
- Cover the Instant Pot and turn the valve to “sealing.” Press manual and turn the timer to 6 minutes.
- When the timer goes off press the valve to “venting.” Once pressure is released open the pot and stir. Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot for this recipe.