Sweet and spicy peanut noodles ready in only a few minutes with your Instant Pot!
- 2 cups water or broth
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles (or other type of noodles)
- 1/2 cup crunchy or creamy peanut butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp minced gingerroot
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp honey (or brown sugar)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Garnishes: sesame seeds, chopped peanuts, green onions
- Add water or broth into Instant Pot. Break spaghetti noodles in half and lay them in a criss cross pattern in the Instant Pot.
- In a bowl whisk together the peanut butter, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sriracha, lemon juice, honey and sesame oil. Pour the mixture over the top of the spaghetti.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. If the sauce needs to be loosened up add a bit of water into the pot and stir well (I ended up adding in about ½ cup water).
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions and chopped peanuts. Eat and enjoy!
If you’d like to add chicken to this dish you can! Just cup up chicken breasts or thighs into bite size pieces and place into the pot with the water/broth. Use the same cooking time (4 minutes) as listed in recipe. The bite size pieces cook very quickly.
I used my 3 quart Instant Pot but you can also use a 6 or 8 quart pot.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes (plus 5 minute NPR)
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot