Cubed potatoes tossed into a sour cream/cream cheese sauce with a crispy cheese and breadcrumb topping are perfect for any gathering!
- 4–5 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into bottom of Instant Pot. Add potato cubes into steamer basket. Lower the basket into the Instant Pot.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Move steamer basket out of Instant Pot and set aside. Dump out water.
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté and add in the butter and let melt. Whisk in the cream cheese, sour cream and milk. Turn off Instant Pot. Add the potatoes, garlic salt, paprika, parsley, pepper and dill into the pot and toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle the cheese and panko on top. Place air fryer lid on top of Instant Pot. Set to 400° F for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are toasted.
- Eat and enjoy.
If you don’t have and air fryer lid you can spread the potatoes into a baking dish and sprinkle with the cheese and panko. Bake in the oven at 400° F for 10 minutes.
- Category: Side
- Method: Instant Pot/Air fryer lid