A big pot of the most delicious and addictive potatoes you’ll ever eat. Cubed potatoes are coated with cheese, tangy, creamy sauce and bacon.
Equipment needed: steamer basket*
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I like sharp)
- 8 oz (half a package) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Pour water into bottom of Instant Pot. Add the potatoes to a steamer basket. Lower the steamer basket into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and lock the lid into place. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up move the valve to venting. Remove lid.
- Remove the steamer basket. Discard the water. Add potatoes into Instant Pot. Fold in the garlic salt, mayonnaise, sour cream, diced onions, cheese and bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Optional step: Pour the potatoes into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes at 350° F for a more casserole type of recipe (or you can use your air fryer lid for this part).
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
This recipe makes a lot. You can easily halve this recipe. Halve all the ingredients (except the water) and pressure cook for the same amount of time.
- Category: Side
- Method: Instant Pot