All the lasagna flavors with a fraction of the work and time! With only a 1 minute pressure cooking time you’ll be enjoying this pasta dish in no time.
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage (I used mild)
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 (9 oz) package frozen spinach
- 1 (25 oz) bag frozen ravioli
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Ricotta
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil, for topping
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in the ground sausage and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add in the spinach. Add in the ravioli. Dump in the pasta sauce. Don’t stir.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Scoop onto plates and top with a basil. Serve and enjoy!
Can I make this in the slow cooker? Yes you can! Brown the sausage on the stove and then add it into the crockpot. Add in the ravioli, sauce and spinach (no broth needed). Cover and slow cook for 3-4 hours on low. Stir in the ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella. Scoop onto plates and top with fresh basil.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot