A super fast, easy and flavorful rice dish with green chiles, corn and sour cream. Dump everything into the Instant Pot and walk away!
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup white or jasmine rice
- 1 (7 oz) can diced green chiles
- 1 (14.5 oz) can corn, drained
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Pour broth into the Instant Pot. Sprinkle in the rice. Dump in the green chiles and corn.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the salt, pepper and sour cream.
- Serve and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Category: Side
- Method: Instant Pot