Classic meatloaf with glaze and baked potatoes made together in your Instant Pot
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 15 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4–5 medium russet potatoes (optional)
- Add meat, crackers, parsley, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, dijon, Worcestershire, salt and pepper to a bowl. Mix well with clean or gloved hands.
- Pat the mixture into a pan* that fits inside your Instant Pot. Make a glaze by mixing the ketchup and vinegar together. Spread the glaze on top of the meatloaf.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place a trivet in the Instant Pot. Place the potatoes in one layer on top of the trivet. Place the meatloaf pan on top of the potatoes.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 25 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes. Then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Remove the meatloaf and potatoes. If desired, place meatloaf under oven’s broiler for 3-5 minutes. Slice and serve the meatloaf with the potatoes.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot