- 8 oz (2 cups) uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (4 oz) can green chiles
- 5 oz (about 1 1/2 cups) grated sharp cheddar
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Hot sauce, optional
- Lightly spray the bottom of your Instant Pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place macaroni, water, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and green chiles in the pot.
- Cover the pot and turn the valve to “sealing.” Set to manual and set timer to 4 minutes. When the timer beeps let it count up for 3 minutes.
- Gently turn the valve in between “sealing” and “venting.” If any foam comes out then turn the valve back to sealing and keep it there for 20 seconds. Then try to release the pressure again. Do this until all the pressure is release. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the cheeses until melted. Scoop into bowls and serve with hot sauce, if desired.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot for this recipe.