Tender chicken with tomatoes, potatoes, zucchini and goat cheese.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Better than Bouillon Chicken Base
- 2–3 cups cooked chopped chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 3 medium Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and seeded and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 ounce goat cheese or feta cheese
- 2 tsp cornstarch (optional)
- Pour water into Instant Pot. Stir in the chicken base.
- Dump in the chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and onion powder. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir in the zucchini. Replace the lid. Let the pot sit on warm for 10 minutes (this will slightly cook the zucchini).
- Stir in the goat cheese. If you’d like to thicken the sauce you can make a cornstarch slurry by stirring together equal parts cornstarch and water and stirring it into the pot using the saute setting.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot