Linguine noodles with ground beef, mushrooms, tomato sauce, roasted bell pepper, corn and cheese. It’s a hodgepodge of ingredients but all together they taste so good!
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup diced onion
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups beef broth (or 2 cups water + 2 tsp better than bouillon)
- 8 oz linguine
- 8 oz chopped or sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ cup roasted red bell pepper strips
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the ground beef and break it up. Add in the onions. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess grease. Stir in the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour beef broth into Instant Pot. Scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off saute setting.
- Break linguine noodles in half and lay them in a criss cross patter on top of the meat. Press down a bit with a spoon.
- Dump the mushrooms evenly over the noodles. Add the Italian seasoning, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste and corn on top of the mushrooms. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Stir in the peppers and cheeses.
- Scoop onto plates and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot