Noodles, beef, spaghetti sauce and cheese never tasted so good.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix (3 Tbsp)
- 3 cups water + 1 Tbsp better than bouillon beef base (or 3 cups beef broth)
- 1 (12 oz) package egg noodles
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (24 oz) jar favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Classico brand 4 cheese pasta sauce)
- 1 (8 oz) block monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess grease. Stir in the ranch dressing mix.
- Pour in the water and bouillon and scrape bottom of pot so nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Dump in the egg noodles and press to submerge as many as possible. They all won’t be under liquid and that’s okay.
- Dump the cream cheese on top of noodles.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well to coat the noodles with the cream cheese.
- In a 9 x 13 inch pan layer half of the noodles mixture, half of spaghetti sauce and half of cheese. Repeat.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 350° F oven.
- Scoop onto plates and serve.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot/Oven