Ground beef with broccoli, a creamy sauce, spaghetti and cheese. An easy weeknight meal you can make quickly in your Instant Pot!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups beef or chicken broth
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti (whole wheat works)
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets or fresh broccoli, steamed
- 1–2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Break the spaghetti into 3 inch pieces and scatter it into the pot in a criss-cross pattern so that it doesn’t clump up while cooking.
- Dump the mushrooms evenly over the spaghetti. Place the block of cream cheese on top of the mushrooms.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes for thin/angel hair spaghetti or 4 minutes for regular spaghetti. When time is up move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Stir in the steamed broccoli. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Cover the pot for 2-3 minutes and let the cheese melt.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot